DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Carol Ball Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Per the DMCA, Carol Ball Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Carol Ball Inc.’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Carol Ball Inc. will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Carol Ball Inc. or by a third party who has uploaded materials to the Site, please provide the following information to Carol Ball Inc.’s designated Copyright Agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, telephone number, and e-mail address where Carol Ball Inc. can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not Carol Ball Inc., can contact you;
4. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
6. Your electronic or physical signature.
Carol Ball Inc. may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Carol Ball Inc. removes the allegedly infringing materials, Carol Ball Inc. will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Carol Ball Inc. removed or disabled access to the materials. Carol Ball Inc. may also provide the responsible person with your e-mail address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Carol Ball Inc. registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Carol Ball Inc.’s designated Copyright Agent is:
Rachel Ball Phillips
Carol Ball Inc.
225 Liholiho St.
Wailuku, HI 96793